Let's start off with a little introduction about me and my family. My name is Carl Joseph Lagahit. People call me "Cj" or "Ceej". I am created in the image of the Lord and my mom and dad, of course. I have a nickname "Otep" which is kind of weird. Now, my dad's name is Leornardo Lagahit and my mom is Charisse Lagahit. Both of 'em are hardworking, caring, loving, and kind. I have a big brother, Alstaire James "Aj" Lagahit. He is known as the "Big Man" in our family. How will I start with this? Hmmmm...
My characteristics? Full of surprises, let me tell you that. One second I'm happy and just enjoying the little and big things in life then a second after that I'm cursing. I'm no sadist nor a masochist, for sure. I'm fun loving, kind, friendly, thick face, and proud to be me. I don't know what to say but my characteristics change over time. "If you love me, I'll love you back in a certain way" this is what my characteristic truly is. I am easy to talk to but if you ever ruin a thing that I like or love to do most, I may just have to set an example of what I'm going to do to you. Over all I'm Cj and you don't know what to expect from me. Smile.
Now, about my hobbies. I do like to play a lot of computer games, watch movies, think a lot, read comic books and books but with pictures in it, and play with legos. Me and my friends like Dexter Yap, Aaron Violan, Mark Malinao, Charles Chua, John Fabian, Grant Wee Eng, and many more loves to play this addictive game called Dota 2. We really enjoy the company of each other when playing that game even though sometimes we have a little misunderstanding. I also like to watch movies like Lone Survivor, World War Z, Sherlock, and even My Little Pony. I am not much a fan of sports but i do play Badminton.Now, that you know my hobbies don't try to be like me, just be yourself.
What can I say, that is one way to say I'm a legend. From the creation of me, out of my mother's womb and in to the prophecy my mother and father made just for me to the Cj I am right now. I am really thankful to the Lord and my family for supporting me, taking care of me, loving me, and even scolding me because without those things I wouldn't be a legend. Before I go I would like to say something: You know almost all of the mothers give birth to a healthy young boy or a girl but my mother gave birth to a LEGEND.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento